Skip to content
- We do not store customer credit card details.
- www.ophthalmology-futures.com may contain external links to other websites but Vision Futures Ltd is not responsible or liable for the privacy policies of any third-party website.
- When registering for one of our Forums as an exhibitor, or if you act as agent for an exhibitor, you will be asked to provide personal details such as name, job title, email address, postal address and phone number. You may also be asked for certain payment information.
- When registering for an event as a delegate, speaker, panelist or session chair, you will be asked to provide personal details such as name, affiliation, email address, main areas of interest, postal address, phone number or payment information where relevant.
- All registrants will receive an email confirming their registration and a receipt outlining any fees paid.
- No paper or online tickets will be delivered to registrants. Registrants names will be added to our database for the relevant forum so that the ophthalmology futures forums team can greet registrants at the forum, sign in, provide an event badge and programme.
Refund / Cancelation Policy
- If we receive a written request to an eligible email address (see below) to cancel a registration more than 2 months before the forum date, all of the registration fee will be refunded.
- If we receive a written request to an eligible email address to cancel a registration between 2 months and up to 2 weeks before the forum, the registration fee will be refunded, less a €50 administration fee.
- Registrations cancelled within 2 weeks of the forum date, will not be eligible for a refund.
Refunds will be made in the following ways
- For payments received by credit cards, the same card will be refunded.
- For payments received by bank transfer, refunds will be made to the same bank account.
- Please note there may be a delay processing bank transfer refunds and all costs associated with the transfer will be charged to the registrant.
- For refunds to be eligible, notifications must be received in writing to the contact page or via email to the appropriate address below: